Saturday, April 21, 2007

Obedience - the first step to my slavery

My slave training diary is before me. i am browsing it while i am writing this article. It is sometime ago now, that i was in the training course, but it is amazing how the feelings i had at that time, easily come back. And more amazing yet is the impact of the training. In what i wrote in my training diary, it is obvious i wanted to struggle with the truth Supreme Goddess Lorena was trying to tell me. And now it are simply the rules of my life. Not that i manage to follow the rules to the perfection, but i really see them as the natural condition of my life.

Supreme Goddess Lorena ordered me to take the basic obedience course first. Obedience is the basic attitude Supreme Goddess Lorena expects from Her slaves. She really wants to have it carved in the body and mind of Her slaves, so from the beginning She puts a great effort in the training of Her slaves at that point.

Of course there are different training methods. For instance there is the ‘discipline and correct’-approach. You do something wrong, your trainer punishes you, you do it wrong again, you are punished again, until you do the right thing. Like many aspirant slaves i thought to find that kind of training at the Academy. Isn’t it the approach we see in the ‘usual stuff’ of Femdom pictures and videoclips at the internet? And isn’t the punishment, and especially the physical pain, the ‘real thing’ many submissives males are craving for?

But that isn’t the approach Supreme Goddess Lorena is opting for in Her basic obedience course. She more takes the approach of ‘positive reïnforcement’. You make your first step as an obedient slave and she says ‘well done, slave, now make the following step’. Or ‘you did well in a simple thing, now I will make it a little bit more difficult.’ If i look back, i was very surprised by this approach. A Mistress who encourages Her trainees instead of punishing them? Can it work?

It worked for me... sometimes even in a shocking way. I felt confronted with an emotion i suppressed for such a long time, the emotion of being a submissive male. In Her approach, Supreme Goddess Lorena catered for that emotion. And where i thought that emotion was one of my ‘weakenesses’, She taught me it could be one of my strenghts. At least, if i am honest to myself and ready to accept Her truth about Female Supremacy. I was lucky enough to be in the right state of mind to make that important step. Because Supreme Goddess Lorena appealed in such a strong way to a basic emotion of my personality, i had to go through deep crisises. Sometimes, when i was doing my assignments, my body was trembling and shocking. Sometimes, i cried like a little child. The special training approach of Supreme Goddess Lorena made this possible.

It is obvious that in this way the training of Supreme Goddess Lorena is very personal. So, it makes no sense to go into great detail now. Everybody has to go his own way. Being a slave is after all a personal choice, and everyone who makes that choices has to go his personal way to it. Some of you who read this article, just may find it crazy. That just means my way is not your way, or it is not the right moment for you to go that way. Others may find some points of recognition, and i hope my testimony is helping some of you to go the way to Supreme Goddess Lorena like i did. But it will be your way, your very personal experience.

When i look back, a great advantage of the approach of Supreme Goddess Lorena over the ‘punishment and correction’ approach is that it encourages personal growth. The punishment and correction approach makes a slave occupied with the question ‘didn’t i do anything wrong?’. Supreme Goddess Lorena encourages you to pose an other question: ‘what can i do to be a better slave?’. Because you feel this as a positive energy, you really come open to explore the superior needs of your Mistress, et voilà, there is the slave oath again: ‘in everything i do i must be serving my Mistress.’

And that is what i am going to do now. I am very grateful to Supreme Goddess Lorena She encourages me to write this diary. But i have to catch up some work the Goddess asked me to do for Her. So, i better start doing it now...

No comments: