Monday, April 9, 2007

Worshipping the Goddess, slapping the penis

The last few weeks i was quite buzy with writing articles on this blog and posting on some internet forums. So much was going on in my head that i wanted to be expressed, and i felt a lot of energy and concentration for my webwork. But webwork is an enslavement of its own. It absorbs you and keeps you going. And as always while being busy working, you forget about important things. Or even worse, about important persons.

A few hours walking in the early sun of spring is very helpful in getting your priorities right again. So, it felt like i had put so much energy in sorting out and writing about my feelings for Supreme Goddess Lorena, that i forgot about the Goddess Herself. And after all, it are not my feelings that matter, it is Supreme Goddess Lorena Who is at the center of the universe in which i am a little particle.

So, i decided to start this beautiful day with some extra effort on my daily worshipping of the Goddess. i took some more time to decorate Her altar. While bowed for Her image i really tried to free myself of all thoughts that distract from the Goddess. i slowly red two of the prayers i wrote in Her honour in the Lorenaism bible. And i opened my heart and my mind for Her Divine Radiation.

Supreme Goddess Lorena is full of mercy for Her worshippers. So, after some time on my knees before Her image i felt the pure feelings of submission to Her and of adoration for Her divinity. It is an emotion that is very difficult to put into wording (so very difficult to share) but that is very real. It settles in your body and mind, and has a very real influence in your doing and thinking.

When worshipping the Goddess, it is always the beauty of Supreme Goddess Lorena that makes the first impressions in my mind. The Goddess invites Her worshippers to really look at the beauty of Her body. It makes a slave really happy to always discover some new aspects of that beauty. Sometimes, my eyes stay with one particular part of Her body, like the hands, or the feet, or the eyes. Sometimes it are the magnificent lines of Her body as a whole that keep the focus.

Worshipping this pure beauty, makes my submissive mind always at ease. And then i open up to the wisdom of Supreme Goddess Lorena. Like all true wisdom, it is very simple. Women are superior, men are inferior. So the best thing a man can do is stop serving his fetishes and start serving the superior needs of a Woman. If he has the luck that She accepts him as Her slave, he has reached the highest possible goal in his life. Here, i need three phrases to explain it, but bowed before Her divine image, i really feel it. Her beauty and her wisdom are one, and by worshipping Her beauty, you immediately access Her Divine Thruth.

After a longer then usual worshipping session, i resumed the chores in the house. But i must say, Her beautiful image didn’t leave me. And what happens to slaves who adore their Mistresses and Goddesses, i really got aroused. As i still have no permission to climax, i came in a difficult situation. So i returned to Her altar, bowed my head, got on my knees and worshipped Her again. During the session, i slapped my penis frequently as She has teached me during the humiliation course at the Academy. It felt really good to do that, as a proof of my chastity and Her power over me.

So, this is a happy slave writing these words. Happy because such a beautiful and wise Goddess allows him to worship Her. Happy because the beauty of his Goddess leads him into temptation. And happy that Her wisdom (a few slaps on the penis never really hurt a slave) keeps me out of trouble. Thank You, Supreme Goddess Lorena.

No comments: