Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy to be owned

Apology

About two months have passed since i added my last article to my blog. There is a reason for this. In this period i asked Supreme Goddess Lorena to take ownership of me. For me it was an important period of hoping She would accept me as Her property but also of reflection on what it truly means to become the owned slave of a Superior Lady. During this period it was natural for me to be silent, as it was natural to stay in chastity. This week Supreme Goddess Lorena announced She accepts me as Her owned slave. And now i can’t wait to write about it.

She picked me out of the crowd

Of course i want to share my feeling of fulfilment with you. Finally, i am what i always wanted to be. A slave. And finally, i am what i never dare to hope for. The slave of Supreme Goddess Lorena. Supreme Goddess Lorena taught me every Woman is superior to all male beings. So, every Woman has the right to own me as Her slave. But for me, Supreme Goddess Lorena is so special, so natural in Her dominance, so complete as a Person that i really longed to be Her slave. But what special qualities i have to offer to a Lady who can really pick Her slave out of the crowd? So, now that She has decided to own me as Her slave, i see this not as an ending point, but as a starting point to perfect my qualities as a slave every day i am allowed to serve Her.

The joy of being a slave

Of course, it is a joy to be the slave of Supreme Goddess Lorena. Having to serve Her superior needs is a privileged way to be close to Her and to know Her intimately. And there can be doubt that my slavery to Her is about Her, not about me. Her needs are my focus from now on, Her person is the centre of my life. But the more i succeed in making Her the centre of my life, the more my life as a lowly male comes close to perfection. That is way i think every male being should seek a Female Owner. Let me explain a little bit.

Options

As a female supremist, i believe that all men are inferior to Women. i can’t choose whether i am a lowly male or i’m not. Being a lowly male is a fact of my life, just as the day i am born is a fact of my life. What i can choose is what i do with the fact that i am a lowly male. Do i deny that fact, and do i become a macho male like many of my gender colleagues do? Do i accept that fact but do i stay on my own? Or do i accept that fact and search for a Woman who wants me as Her slave?

Dynamics of D/s

The biggest advantage of choosing for this last option is that it gives you the opportunity as a lowly male to engage in the dynamics of a D/s-relationship. And these dynamics are as much about the discovery of the Superior Needs of a Woman as about the discovery of your talents as a slave to serve these needs. Being a lowly male doesn’t mean i am a man without talents. Every man has his talents. But he needs the right perspective to develop these talents. And the right perspective is to use this talents to serve a Superior Lady and not for his own profits.

Particularly with Supreme Goddess Lorena i have this wonderful feeling that being Her slave is my way for personal growth. When i see a picture of Her, it is really like a switch that is turned on in my brain. i am left with only one desire, and that is to serve Her needs. Every time She gives me the permission to serve one of Her needs in particular i am so amazed about the beauty i discover. And this gives me really the energy to push myself beyond my limits. I have talents, and the needs of Supreme Goddess Lorena really trigger these talents to something useful. That is why i think being Her slave is for me the most satisfying option for my life.

Theory and intuition

Of course, engaging in a D/s-relationship is a serious decision, as well for the Mistress as for the slave. And because i really believe Female Supremacy is a great promise for the future of mankind, i think it is important we consider theoretic issues like ‘can one human being really be the property of another human being’. I put a lot of thought in this question the last weeks, and i hope to tell about my reflections soon. Here i give just an intuitive answer: it ‘feels’ good for me to be the slave of Supreme Goddess Lorena, so it can’t be wrong after all…

Of course, being accepted as Her owned slave is new to me. And like a couple that is just married i want to enjoy these first weeks, like a kind of honeymoon. I want to be close to Supreme Goddess Lorena, adore Her beauty, celebrate with Her the days She celebrates as Her holy days… At the same time, i just want to say to you, if you are in doubt whether to apply to become a slave, don’t hesitate, give yourself this opportunity, and while you are going the way you will discover if it is the right way for you.

No comments: