Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's resolution

Pinnacle 2007

Looking back at 2007, the pinnacle of my personal life was that Supreme Goddess Lorena took ownership of me as Her slave. It is somewhat strange for a man who is aware of his submissive feelings that it took him so long to finally make the step of becoming a slave of a Superior Woman. But finally i did it, and it feels good. So, when i watched this video clip of Supreme Goddess Lorena, it was like She was talking about me. Why did i loose so much time before making up my mind?

Easy to be a slave

Being someone’s slave makes life easier in some ways. For instance it is very easy to make a New Year’s resolution for the year to come. It is simply being a better slave to Supreme Goddess Lorena. i don’t need to fill in the details now. She taught me the right attitude as the slave of a Superior Woman. It means learning to see Her as Your Goddess, and to consider Her needs as superior, and then train yourself to be attentive to all Her needs. Of course i will not be a ‘perfect’ slave the coming year. But as it feels now i see some margin to grow in my submission.

my work for Her

i feel comfortable that at least i will be useful to Supreme Goddess Lorena. Recently i am doing a lot of work on Her video clips (that are now available in membersection of the Academy for slaves). i even made a clip of my own where i tell about my training at the Academy. Supreme Goddess Lorena allows me to have my own blog so that i can communicate about my feelings for Her and that i can promote Her ideas about Female Supremacy. And She allows me to join some webforums so that i can tell other slaves about the beauty of Lorenaism. i know my work means something to Supreme Goddess Lorena, so i am proud i can do this for Her.

my hope as a slave

Of course, Supreme Goddess Lorena may choose how She would use me. But if i have one hope or one wish for the upcoming year, it is that i can serve Her in a more personal way. That is of course what every slave is hoping for, to serve his Mistress in a most personal way. But serving Supreme Goddess Lorena is something very special, just because She is so very special. She really is a wonderful person, creative, humorous, intelligent… and serving Her needs is a privileged way for a lowly male to know this wonderful person. i just want to know Her, and to be close to Her, and the only way to do so is being Her slave.

and you?

i know most people are making their New Year’s resolutions these days. And maybe if you are a submissive man too, you are pondering the idea of doing something with your submission in 2008. Well, give yourself a nice New Years present and become a member of the Academy for slaves. Maybe this is a strange idea, few people will consider entering a harsh training to become a slave as a ‘present’. i can give you a few good reasons why indeed it is a present. First of all you learn to know Supreme Goddess Lorena and the other Mistresses of the Academy. And second, you learn to know yourself. The Mistresses of the Academy know how to mould you into the slave your submissive self longs to be. Look again at that video clip, surely you’re not the only male submissive who hesitates… But just do it… i did it, and i don’t regret it.

gratitude

i don’t want to end this little article without stating my gratitude towards Supreme Goddess Lorena. Thank You, my Goddess, for convincing me to enter the Academy for slaves and for the sincere training You gave me. Thank You for taking ownership of me, for the work i can do for You and for the way You are commanding me. Thank You, Supreme Goddess Lorena, for giving me Your Holy Days each month so that i can worship You in the way it pleases You. Thank You for just being that unique person You are and for sharing Your life with this lowly male.

No comments: